B&G Dealer & Specalist
David Minors is an Auckland based, B&G Specialist. Prior to moving home and family to New Zealand, David served for 6 years as Technical Director for B&G and was responsible for all product development. David is also a Level 3 B&G Dealer.
More recently, David won Navico's 2019 B&G Dealer of the Year Award for his excellence as a B&G Technician.
As a B&G specialist, our services include systems supply, support and mainteance and technical consultancy.
For more information, or to get help with your B&G systems, please get in touch.
B&G Specialist Testimonial
"The decision to use David for all our Electronics during ENDEAVOUR’s recent 20 month refit was a relatively easy one. He had two years previously installed an entire new B&G system onboard with great care & knowledge. His after sales back-up through the two years prior to the refit was always excellent. He has pride in his work and the ability to talk a layman through problem solving from afar which always helps in a long distance travelling yacht.
During the refit David upgraded not only our B&G system but also installed a full Furuno Navnet system and new Satcom systems. His commissioning of the systems was excellent taking the time to ensure correct integration of everything and provided us with detailed drawings and user manual at the end on how the systems integrate, something you seldom get from a equipment supplier.
I would recommend David to any Captain or Manager looking to put his Electronics in a new build or refit on the right track."
Capt. Simon Lacey
- SY Mousetrap - B&G H5000 with Pilot, Zeus navigation & radar also integrated with Furuno TimeZero Nav & Radar platforms
- Warwick66 Storm - Full B&G H5000 Instrument, Pilot, Zeus Navigation & Radar
- PAC52s - Beau Geste, Fox, Invisible Hand, Rio52 - H5000 Full Race Performance systems
- RanTan II - B&G H5000 Instrument, Pilot and Zeus
- Giacomo VO70 - B&G WTP3 Systems and Expedition Race navigation
- Roger Hill Performance Cats - Kotuku and Cation
- SY BeagleV - B&G H5000 & Furuno TZT Nav System
- SY Janice of Wyoming - B&G H5000 with Simrad AP70
- SY Mayaray - B&G H5000 Instrument & Pilot system
- SY Kawil - B&G H5000
- J Class SY Endeavour – Entire electronic systems refit, B&G, Furuno Navigation & radar, Satellite communications, Computer Networks
- SY Ghost – B&G and Furuno Navigation & radar plus computer systems
- SY Thalia – B&G, Computer based Nobeltec Navigation & radar platform